Digital Pictures Revisited….

1

Posted by kellymbruce | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on August 25, 2011

Okay!

Sorry about the technological difficulties we had earlier…

Here is the story of “Photo Pad”

So Photo Pad is a free photo editor and while it is simple, I think it is useful for exactly just that – it’s simplicity.

This app could be used for simple editing of images and in its own right that is very handy!!

I’ll go through some simple steps and features of the app with you guys 🙂

So, you open up the app and you get this screen!! You select your image from the top left of the screen and then it will open up your photo – as simple as that! It will then take you to the editing screen…

At the bottom of the screen you can see all the options available:

Tools – here you can crop, use a paint brush, use a paint bucket to fill areas of the photo with colour, remove red eyes from a photo, rotate and resize.

Adjustments – this is where you can do a few more fancy things like adjust the hue and saturation, colour levels, brightness and contrast and tint the photo.

Filters – here is, probably obviously, where you filter the photos and this is something I prepared earlier…

So there you have it, there is one of the photo editing tools that I have explored thus far. Stay tuned for more!!

Happy Blogging!

Comments (1)

Hey, silly question but is this app available for the iphone 4? or just the ipad?

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar